Power Of Knowing Yourself

 Power Of Knowing Yourself:

I feel like after all I have been through, I know myself. And that has brought me a great sense of power. I have already seen what I can handle. After the pain I have dealt with over the years. Through all of the shedding of my tears. 

I truly feel I can handle all of what life throws me. When you know your purpose you aren't bothered by people's judgment. You know the mission ahead. And all the messed up situations you have been through. Just make poise with full on grace. With every reminder of the old thoughts of the past, reassuring you success is clear. 

I think deeply throughout the day. Introspection heavily being my mentality. Thinking about past mistakes and lessons I can learn from them. I think about my flaws and what I should work on. We have to admit to ourselves that we make mistakes. And that we were the problem. 

Introspection is good. It's analyzing your own thoughts and feelings. And being in your mind. Retrospection is also important. Thinking in retrospect is analyzing and being aware on how you're being perceived by others. 

Being aware of how your behavior is affecting others. And learning how your behavior patterns affect your social life. Be mindful of how you interact with people. And always treat people with dignity and respect. 

Remember other people have thoughts, feelings, emotions and memories just like you. Treat people the way you wanted to be treated. And be kind to yourself. Because you have to live with yourself. Make sure your mind is a happy pleasant place for your thoughts to dwell. 

With age most people know there patterns and behavior. Some people know that they need to change. But won't put in the work to actually improve. A lot of times we know exactly what we should be doing. 

Comments

Popular Posts