Gratitude and its Magnitude

 Gratitude and its magnitude

Do you ever think of times when you felt jaded. The need for more materialistic things. Will make you apathetic eventually.


But even poor people can become apathetic. Apathy is a feeling of no reaction to your social life and you start to become dull. 


Try to think everyday of all the things and activities that were fun. You should notice you have a little more of a friendly mood. Also watch upbeat shows and music.  


I have had Apathy before. Where my friends are talking and I'm just quiet. I wasn't happy nor sad. I was like a robot. 


But it got better. Thinking cheerful even when I wasn't feeling that emotion. Made my apathy slowly fade away. The reason for that was my thoughts that were happy changed how I see the world. 


I hope readers looking at this article keep those positive thoughts in their mind.

I have wrote a book called "Go Along Way" that helps with problems like these. 


I was 20 going on 21 when I had started writing my book "Go Along Way' I'm 26 going on 27 the things I been through as a teen gave me an ambitious mindset. And seeing my achievement gave me so much gratitude.  

Also get enough sleep. Sleep helps  stabilize the brain and body. 


Gratitude is very helpful for the psyche. But like anything it can be extreme. Making you come across as an arrogant person. If you're boasting everywhere you go. So stay humble. 


With gratitude if you're not appreciating the little you have. You won't appreciate what you have in abundance

Comments

Popular Posts