For Deaths You Couldn't Save

 For Deaths You Couldn't Save

I have had deaths of people I truly cared about be lost. Those I really tried and gave my all to save. In this article I will try to help my readers get through their difficult time. 


Things That Will Be Of Discussion 

  • Why You Feel Guilty

  • The Feeling Of Failure

  • What To Focus On 


It hurts when you really care about someone. Trying to help them in their mental struggle. And they are dying from sickness and depression. It will be natural for some to pass, with you feeling upset about times you had strife with them. 


And times you wish you could have consoled them more. And show them how much you truly cared for them. You know if they could speak to you from the afterlife. They would be proud of how strong you're becoming in the midst of your heavy turmoil. 


Trust and know they remembered the love you showed them when they were living. Also people close to you already know you and your behavior. All was forgiven in their eyes. 


Focus now on who is left on Earth for you to heal. Your journey will make you stronger. 

Comments

Popular Posts