Life In Different Lenses

 Life in different lenses


It's interesting how much people differ and all stay the same. At the same time. I used to be an introvert. Always hiding away from social events. When I broke out of that shell, I gradually started to see mankind in a primal and primitive way. 


Seeing how we all seem to feed on one another. Not in a cannibal way, but a more spiritual and relatable way. I believe each encounter with another fellow Human being is a joyful yet cautious feeling. Yet then I look further how even you reading this, can benefit from this small encounter. Of reading my words and taking them in, meditating. 


You reading this or other articles on my Blog, could be something that has happened, that was meant to be right on time. Something just for you...and it will bloom. It might not seem like it now. And all that had happened may seem unreal. But as soon as sunshine glows, the day will give you a thrill.  


I truly believe everything and everyone plays a part in how our society grows. The domino effect affects us all. I know you should never give up hope. Even when you feel "angry and what's the point". Remain grounded and breathe. 


Because every legend you have heard of, has been Human like you. Which means you're going somewhere. You can be like the greats if you go out and put in the time for your goals. Listen to music you enjoy. Get inspired and thrive!


Comments

Popular Posts