Thoughts on a Year

 Reflections on a Year:


A year can change so much

At the end of the year it's a very emotional time. Nights are longer and thoughts rush through your mind. Images, smells and pockets of time. It's a new birth of the soul. Seeing everyone on the same energy vibes. Just like you, sitting and thinking of all the water that has passed under the bridge this year. 


The holidays are here. And some are not at this moment. Remember to reflect on all this profusion of thoughts with a perception of the past mistakes as a lesson learned. Now you know what not to do. And that's a start. This is the end of the year. It's a great time to prepare your mind to get over future obstacles. That will be similar to the mistakes you've gotten through. 


I myself have been thinking and reflecting on character flaws. That might burden me in the future. I am training my brain to think and react to different memories and stimuli with a new feeling or emotion. This has made some of my bad habits fade out over time. 


The many different parts of life as in income, daily tasks I do, you know the small things that are so subtle throughout a week. I am trying to teach myself to pick up on it everyday. And then soon, it is for it to eventually turn into a pleasing outcome. This train of thought can put you in a head start at the beginning of the year. If you wish to make a New Years Resolution. 


For more topics like in this blog please read a copy of my Self Help Poetry book titled "Go Along Way" by Rajeran Tatum you can find it on Amazon. Here below is an excerpt from the book:


Between The Day:

Between the day and in the night. Yearning for an essence that illuminates light. Thoughts that behave like spitting fire. Burning to ash my every desire. Holding the bliss that pushes me higher. But when it all comes down. The mood will shine brighter. Knowing I'm strong. I am the fighter. Taking that path that is always open. Staying positive and always hoping. Remembering all the water that passed under the bridge. Standing high with my wisdom. This is my ridge. 

-I am the Author of this book 

Rajeran Tatum 




Comments

Popular Posts