Mr and Mrs, Misunderstood

 Mr. and Mrs. Misunderstood

I'll admit sometimes I myself have felt, that no one really understands me. The Barrier is not language or finance. But something much deeper. I truly understand how people can feel like they're not heard. Even when speaking?! 

My life now I'm social and lean more towards being an extrovert. Though my life has been always introverted like it did when I was younger. I'm very vibrant and full of life as I get older. Through my early teens and as a kid. I never was social. I'd keep to myself. Also I would speak alot around the kids who were cool with me. Which wasn't alot just a small circle. And that's okay.


It's kind of a blessing to be misunderstood in this world. You are unique no matter how the world shuns you. Stay yourself and show respect to others and yourself. I have achieved my dream of being a writer and it feels great. If I would have just sat alone not doing anything. I would haven't never accomplished my goals. Alot of people will doubt you, your skills and accomplishments. But please keep going. The time will fly by as you work with your head up. Staying positive and embrace that you don't seem to fit in. 


A lot of people look down on eccentric people and the misunderstood. They don't see that they are very intelligent. I have seen so myself. That over thinking can become your creativity source. The wild card you are is very complex. And it is not something that needs to be fixed. It's something in you that is very extraordinary. You really do have the ability to make a mark on this beautiful Earth. Just keep focused on what you need to finish. Try not to get discouraged, just take it slow. Like a snowball the amount of effort you put in, what needs to be completed. Will roll into a huge ball of success. And when you say "I don't think they understand me??" Trust me, so do others. They know the feeling. I know you know. :)


Comments

Popular Posts