Spiritual Awakening

 Spiritual Awakening:

Throughout my years in life. I have experienced many spiritual moments. 

The Premonitions

The Synchronization

I have always had Premonitions. Sometimes I think it's because of my Native American and African lineage. But that will be its own article. Premonitions are dreams or images you see through meditation. That manifests and comes true. Or dreams that come to be. As a child I had lost a video game handheld. And I was wondering where it could be. Then one night I had a dream. I had lost my GameBoy in my stepdad's car trunk. And when my mum asked me the next day. "Guess where I found your game?" I had explained it to her. And she was surprised that I knew the exact spot. All from a dream. And I was right in the location. 

Another premonition I had. Was that after being in a relationship with my former girlfriend for 8 years. I started to meditate on the whole relationship. And while meditating. I kept seeing an image of a Facebook block message. Where she had blocked me. 3 days later sure enough. It showed up. She had gotten upset with me. And broke up with me. 


The Synchronization: Some Synchronization I have. My synchrony in life shocks my core. It's times when I'm going through something. Or I achieve a goal. And I see the time. When I look at the time. I search the time in the way it would look in the bible during the book of proverbs. It's always spot on. It's always showing a verse that is relevant to my point in time at that exact moment. Another anecdotal point. Is when I had a family member pass away. And at a hotel. A man was there, just like I was because his nephew's mom had passed away just like my mom had. Within that week. Little things like this. Remind me God is looking out for us all. 


Comments

Popular Posts