Finding Solace

 I remember when I was 20 writing Go Along Way and Planet Larene. I was faced with uncertainty. And hopelessness. But I didn't give up. I didn't cower. I had people doubt me. People thinking I would never make it. That I would be trapped in my own design. But like they say there is no progress without struggle.

There's a beautiful pain in this world. Reality can be heaven or hell. It's all on how you perceive it. When the tears fall. It doesn't mean you're weak. If you have a mental breakdown. You're not alone in your struggles. And loneliness. But the choice we have is to keep moving. And keep pushing forward. That is the way to be. Be brave and listen to your heart.

But stand up for yourself when it is necessary. And don't sell yourself short. Be proud of who you are. And thrive not just survive. Forget the past forget the mistakes. And be in the present. Feel that positive mood make your body loose and not tense. You have the ability to become legendary like other humans who have walked and died on this Earth. They were human like us. And achieved great things. Those legends of the far past are no different from us. Technology only changed. 

Comments

Popular Posts