Love and Self Sabotaging

 Love is Blind: I have felt a deep caring for women many times. It can make you feel crazy. But recently I have found out that I must be gentle with the women I see. A lot of them really want to trust. And love someone. But we as men have led them on. And betrayed their trust. From my experience. A woman in love with you. Will give you multiple chances. Even when her mind is telling her not to. But for men what hurts is when you actually love a woman. But she has been through so much trauma that it's hard for her to open up and trust. Men and women feel this. It's felt on both sides. I can't tell you that you should open up. It's up to you. Just always give people the benefit of the doubt. It took me years to learn not everyone has bad intentions. And you have to look at dating this way so you don't self sabotage.   

Comments

Popular Posts