Night Light Productivity

 Nights can be long. Nights can remind of a sad sweet song. If you're like me the night can have a huge affect on the heart. Especially late at night to early morning. Thoughts spit and spin. Each train of thought leads to another memory or idea. It's night time when I'm the most creative. I play my guitar and piano. And write blog articles and new book ideas. This is the time when the philosopher's mind is most active. Coming up with new ideas and solutions to things. Or just cleaning up the house and organizing. Whatever it may be. If you find yourself the most active at night. Take advantage of this time for yourself. And get a journal to write ideas down. Money ideas, music ideas, book ideas or anything really. As long as it is productive. At the time of hours you shine. When you feel tired and have ideas you can make a quick note in your phone to remind yourself later when you awake. Because I know those nights when the body is tired but the mind is on overdrive. So that's when I get a journal or my phone and type or jot down quick notes for myself. So I can look over them at a later date or time. 

Comments

Popular Posts