The Human Experience

 As Humans we spend most of our time trying to free ourselves of sorrow. Pain is a normal reaction to life during this Human experience we have on Earth. How you react to it will affect your outcome in life. There are those who dwell on despair. And then there are those who see setbacks as lessons. And a source of growth

Try not to dwell on sad thought patterns. It's like a tar pit trap. But of the mind mentally. Try not to let yourself get stuck doing the same sad habits. Like listening to depressing music constantly. It can turn into full blown depression. Sometimes it's so gradual you don't notice it. Til an altercation or something happens. If you do feel depressed seek treatment. There is no shame in going to the psych ward if you really have to go. I myself have had multiple visits to a psych ward. Back before my meds got adjusted. Now I'm stable and fine. And I regularly see my Psychiatrist. If you have been feeling sad enough that you might consider going, go. You'll be glad you did

Comments

Popular Posts