Stressed but Blessed

 How many times have you stressed over something? Just for it to play out; the exact opposite of how you envisioned it. There has been many times in my life where my mind would obsess about things. Gripping my mind with a hold on me that seemed liked would never let go. 

When sadness hits me. I think of how the universe and God work in my favor. Things that have been on my mind always form a synchronized moment. That's a moment where all obstacles seem to come together. At the right time...at the right moment. 

Every encounter does happen for a reason. Talking to strangers might give you the piece of information you have been pondering about. 

And then I think back to my teenage years. Those years were hard. Dealing with my mental health at the time seemed unbearable. On top of school drama that every kid deals with. So I try to remember what it was like at that age and try to be patient with the youth. If you're a teen and reading this; things will get better. Years fly by and that school drama won't even be on your mind in your 20's. 


Comments

Popular Posts