Trouble Will Follow

 The phrase things are tough all over; is very true. Humans are very tribal by design. It's how our ancestors survived. Being wary to new places and people that you encounter proves our minds are still connected to nature. 


I grew up in the country. The way city people behave is different from what it's like in a rural environment. And that is a start to where tribalism is made. Some city people look down on country folks. And country people like myself don't understand the materialistic mindset many fast life  city dwellers have. 


In my rural town; guns are seen as a normal thing. It doesn't have that low life connotations as guns would for city dwellers. I learned gun safety as a kid. And never would touch the guns in my home without the supervision of my Grandpa, or Paw Paw as we call him. 


Growing up people in my small town were dealing with mental health and addiction issues. Being around those like that. Makes my mission to help heal people's minds that much more personal. 


The point I'm trying to make is; just because you came from a certain area. Doesn't make your pain worse off than the other person's sorrow and grief. Any place you roam there will be degenerates looking for trouble and chaos. 

Comments

Popular Posts