Spreading of Discord

 Many times people will test us. Saying insults that they know will trigger us. Sometimes we may not know why we deserved to be on the receiving end of venomous insults. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt about why they're so angry with me. Maybe they lost a loved one. Or maybe they are going through a bad break up or divorce. I have dealt with mental health and substance use problems before in my life. And I reflect and put myself back in those memories of how I sometimes acted because of my mental health and addiction. I would like to think that not everyone is evil. Though I know some really are evil and have no remorse. And those people make themselves known easily. So I spot them out and keep moving. 


Signs I look out for when I suspect someone of spreading discord. Is how often they gossip and talk bad about others. Mostly how bad about others. Because they're is positive gossip about other people out there. But negative people bring negative experiences. And they will take their unhappiness out on you and everyone around you. The ones who show no remorse are the ones who never have apologized for any wrong they have done to others. They can't feel love and guilt like Humans are supposed to. Don't try to get them to show some kind of guilt for how they have treated you; because they will never confess to anything. 


Keep your thoughts on happy, peaceful things. Things that bring you joy like peaceful childhood memories in a beautiful dream. Improve your health and slowly get rid of habits. I say slowly because I know it won't come with ease.  Especially not in the beginning. You'll get to where you need to be in life. Just take it one day at a time. One moment in time on this wonderful home we call Earth. 

Comments

Popular Posts