Summer Thoughts

 Summer Thoughts:

My summer thoughts like Waters; Well. Warmer longer days bring a love to tell. Spending nights with bonfires lit. Bring stories I won't forget. These are the days I really hold dear. And in the future I reflect, with an emotional tear. Yet all remains calm year after year. 


Summer is one of my favorite seasons. It always reminds me of when school gets out in the summertime. And we were free to play outside as long as we wanted. Time seemed to stop back then. And we would frolic with joy and excitement. Even as an adult Summer is amazing. I love those moments when the smell of barbecue is in the air. And all of the people who are around are having the most deep abstract and intellectual conversation going on. And at the right time and moment everyone gets chills, one statement during the discussion gets everyone a sense of Awe…

Comments

Popular Posts