Closure the Endless Loop

 Closure the Endless Loop


In life we all will experience tragedy. Sometimes we get ourselves caught in an endless loop of needing closure. When in reality, we don't always get the closure we feel we deserve. Get the lessons you can from the experience; and try to move on. We will miss out on the moments here left that only come once. Trying to make a sequel to events in our past that just won't ever come. I'm sure we all have been through something similar with this concept of closure. The closure that is left are the lessons it taught us. 


I have had moments for example a woman I dated for 7 years had broke up with me. I was crush. The woman I loved for close to a decade had left me. I thought my life was over. For years it had bothered me. Four years later I went to her home. And she told me how she still loved and wanted me. I was thrilled. Felt like I had gotten the closure I wanted.


And she had told me that she had no problem with me coming over. It was her sister who didn't like me. And didn't want me coming over. She told me " I have no problem with you coming over; it's my sister. And it's her house so if I want to stay here I have to follow her rules."


I have to update this Blog article. Because I had thought wanting closure would just cause an endless loop, of wanting to write over the past but closure can come. And you know what, I feel better. The woman who was my High School sweetheart when I was in school. My first I slept with. And the one I dated for years; still loved me. And broke up because of her sibling's jealousy.


You never know what life can bring. So keep up hope. The person who you think was evil and never cared could actually have cared very deeply. And problems can have solutions that come up in life that you never could have expected. Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts