Life is a Dream

 Talking with others is always helpful. I'm someone who gets lost in the excitement I find in others. Hearing other people's stories gives me hope in my own endeavors. And I know I give other people hope in what they are going through. I feel very grateful to be alive. To be able to write down my own thoughts and share them with the world. People that are older than me also give me hope. The fact people have lived a whole lifetime before I even was born amazes me. I love to learn and I see those moments as learning opportunities. Life is good. Isn't all on how we perceive it. Seeing the world as dark and scary will become your grim reality. If you let it. Remind yourself of those good things in life. The ones that make dreams peaceful. I'm thinking of a myriad of questions and answers. What got me here? What made me resilient and what do I need to do to maintain this

Comments

Popular Posts