Only Human After All

 Life can be filled with so much happiness. I have always felt misunderstood. Like no one could possibly understand the gravity of my own thoughts. The ones that feel like they are weighing me down. Yet the most beautiful part about being Human is that millions of other Humans who are sitting and walking around right now; minds have been where yours have been. They really do understand. It just feels like people don't understand. Because you are only Human after all. It's some people I have met that I think to myself. I understand you so much it hurts. Don't let feeling self pity hinder you. All the negative things you are dwelling on let pass, and leave in the past. Even if you have done something you feel remorse for. Forgive yourself somehow. Because you are only Human after all. 

Comments

Popular Posts