Awestruck Life

 Humans are different and unique, no one is really like you. We all see things a little differently than others. But we all are kinda the same. You are unique and no one on Earth will ever be quiet like you. That should make you feel at least a little better about yourself and who you are. Though on the other side of the topic, I have talked and observed some people I see in public; and in the private sector like with friends and coworkers I am close to. There have been many times when I see a stranger and I see how they behave and do some things. And I go wow! I do that same thing. Then I chuckle and smile to myself because I thought I was the only one who does that. And with coworkers, friends and family, they may say a phrase; and again I go wow! Because I say that same thing, that's amazing. So we are unique in our perspective on things in life. But often we are very similar in life. And I really like that. Life is a wonderful journey. I often get a sense of Awe. Life is beautiful, in words that I  cannot explain. It's so mysterious and that curiosity keeps me going. We are all one. And see people as Humans like you. They have thoughts, feelings and memories just like all of us. Really pay close attention to how you may come off as when you talk to people. I show respect and really listen to what they have to say. Because I would want people to take me seriously just like you. Play sports, read, talk to people and do what you have to do for your mental health. Things will be fine. The things that are happening now won't really matter 5 years from now. 

Comments

Popular Posts