Sweet Memories

 Sweet Memories: 

My favorite time of the year is Autumn, but every individual season gives me a lovable memory. Time slips away from us so fast; that I tell everyone who actually cares and loves me unconditionally, how happy the make me. Family and friends won't be in our lives forever. Cherish those moments. Remember those faces. Because one day those faces will be a memory. Life is too short for arguments. Because when someone like a parent finally passes away; all those arguments will be things you regret. You'll see how fighting with family is wrong. Those sweet memories will be all that is left. Same goes with Grandparents, they like your mother; loves you unconditionally. I try to embrace and cherish every second I have in this moment on Earth. And I also love how different smells and sounds can bring up images in your mind of the past. Sweet nostalgic sensations warming you and relaxing you. All within seconds of a pleasant memory. 

Comments

Popular Posts