Do What You Can

 Pain sometimes echoes in the mind. Running and turning in your mind. I know it may seem like what's the point. I have felt that way before so I know the pain. I have had pain so bad that just looking at something; cause a rush of emotions and thoughts. Then I would get teary eyed. 

You have to try to keep moving. Do what you can to make it through. As long as it isn't illegal. If you have anxiety just breathe. Go outside if you can to get some fresh air and sunshine. Sunshine has the ability to improve mood. Sunshine does a lot for us really. Have people at work try to help you a little bit when you're feeling anxiety. Like I said do what you can. Not everyone is cool with people who have mental health problems. But some actually understand. And they might help you out a little bit. When feeling anxiety at work. Focus on how you feel and think of something refreshing. Keep the feeling of tranquility in the mind. By thinking about any pleasurable sensations. That helps my anxiety a lot. 


Comments

Popular Posts