Bipolar Mixed Episodes

 There are stable days. But for those of us dealing with Bipolar Disorder; the cycles can be exhausting. When I'm feeling low and depressed. I literally feel fatigued. Like all the energy in my body has been zapped from me. My brain feels foggy during these times. 


Each mood seemingly holds me still with depression. When I was younger in my teenage years. I never really could decide if I wanted to go hangout with friends or not. Because I never knew if or how my mood would change on me. 

Then it would just feel like I was stranded. Looking around thinking and knowing you just don't wanna be here. Around all of these people. 


Mixed Episodes: 

These are the mood episodes that seem the most emotionally draining. You feel depressed and hypomanic at the same time. With Hypomania I feel confident and almost cocky. Very social. It feels like a natural stimulant high. But it's important not to induce this. That intense mood lift turns into irritability and untreated can turn into delusional thinking. And hallucinations. 


What I've noticed from myself. Is that I get overly into the habit of criticizing everything when Hypomanic. Once it turns into a psychosis the Hypomania is called Mania. Mixed Episodes show both symptoms of Hypomania and the thought process of depression. 

Comments

  1. You shouldn’t easily shut people out. Fight those feelings. Be open and let people the the right people know how you are feeling. You are loved and may not know it. Desire to be free once and for all…Don’t hurt others they may not know or understand but will to be there. I pray for deliverance of those dark places..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts