Serenity of The Heart

 Serenity of the Mind


Days are full of cheer. There are many things I'm grateful for. I have found grace; and with teary eyes I thank the Lord. This is a new day. I'm really paying attention to all of the beautiful souls in this world. We all have our own unique perception. 


Enjoy these days. I'm so happy to be on Earth. My mind is filled with pleasant nostalgia. As night approaches the heart grows. And the empathy glows. And what surrounds me is serenity I'm holding on to the lovable feeling. 


Heaven Awaits:

Listen to your conscious for that is all that will be. It will show you what your eyes refuse to see. The pain of others that is hidden beyond repair. Awaken the heart and show that you care. What you put out is what you shall gain. The biggest sin is to act in vain. Stay true to your heart and all it's content. Then you will see blessings the heavens have sent. 

Comments

Popular Posts