The Afterlife

 When I was in my teenage years I was hooked on Dextromethorphan, a chemical found in cough syrup. One night I took some. But it was too much. Sadly it was an overdose. I overdid it. My brother found me with my eyes rolled back. 


They held me up and my brothers put me in my grandpa's pick up truck. And my grandpa took me to the emergency room. I had know chance to feel scared. Because I didn't even notice I was in the world. It was a slow release medicine tablets I took. And it was too late to pump my stomach. 


My body was overheating so the covered my body in ice at the emergency room. And the next choice was to take me to the ICU. The place in the hospital you go to when you are close to death. They loaded me into the medical helicopter and flew me off. 


When I was in the helicopter I could kinda hear the the humming of the helicopter wings. But in my mind I thought I was still in my room. And thought the helicopter sound was the ceiling fan in my room. I had no idea what was truly going on on.


Next thing I know I was in the ICU. I awoke attached to machines. With doctors and nurses surrounding me. Then all of a sudden I hear the nurse yelling saying "His vitals are dropping" I then felt all types of emotions. Then I felt a strong sense of peace. 


In my mind I knew I was close to death. So I closed my eyes and drifted off. Next thing I knew I was on this beautiful planet. That was similar to Earth. But with different beautiful trees. I looked around and said I'm dead. Oh my God I'm actually dead. Then I looked around and saw a tall figure with a long white cloak. 


He said turn around. It was God. It was actually God himself. Heaven felt so amazing and blissful. I felt the Holy Ghost very strongly. He told me to never enter his Kingdom like this in that shape again. And I told him can I stay. Because heaven felt so amazing, I was in pure awe. He sold no, that I have a lot more healing to do on Earth. And that he was sending me back and giving me a second choice and a mission. 


When I awoke from being clinically dead. I saw a doctor with the tool used to shock me awake. And a nurse said his vitals are back to normal. God had returned me to a healed state. Since then I have been writing and came to the realization that with my writing on mental health that I'm doing exactly what God told me and said I would do. I'm actually healing people. I'm healing the minds of people who struggle with mental health issues. I will keep on doing God's work that he told me to do in 2013 when I clinically died. 

Comments

Popular Posts