Social Skills

 A lot of times it's good to just let someone talk. As if you're listening to a podcast. And asking questions about THEM. Let's admit, we all love to talk about our own thoughts and feelings about certain things. I myself am an extrovert! I love to talk and communicate with other Human beings. Other people fascinate me. 


It may seem like a surprise to others. But I actually used to be an introvert. In my head all day. Pondering about life. And daydreaming. I still have some of those traits left. One reason why I am a writer. Haha. But at 16 my personality changed to being more social. 


I always had thoughts about different philosophies about topics. And things I saw around me. So as a teenager at 16 I learned to talk more. All you have to do is share those random thoughts and ideas. And mention descriptions about things you see around you to others. 


As I tried this idea out. I started to find it fun. It was like a game. Then I would ask them questions and they were very open to reply to my query. I now even talk to strangers now like I knew them all my life. That's how I am now. 


I never knew I gave great advice. Until peers started to come to me about their problems. And they would tell me things like I am their Sage. And that I always know what to say. I'm very grateful I have this skill now to talk to others. And also give them assistance and help in things they need a solution or reminder in. 


Now I love to help people. And put my experience out to the world. To help some souls on this planet called Earth. Who also can relate to my experience and find solace and peace of mind. We all have different points of view on things. And all of us have similar experiences. We just don't realize it. 


Comments

Popular Posts